The annual international competition ProIMAGE Contest 2012 has come to the end. It was organized by NT-MDT to show brilliant scientific results obtained with high quality of NT-MDT probes and to discover the beauty of the nanoworld.
NT-MTD thanks all the participants for their attractive images!
The competition was held from July to September inclusive, and collected over 70 AFM-images interesting both from academic and aesthetic points of view. The expert group of NT-MDT marked 23 of them with the finalist icon as the scientifically significant scans.
NT-MDT announces 12 authors of AFM-images who became WINNERS of the ProIMAGE Contest 2012.
- Mr. Shuai Zhang from Interdisciplinary Nanoscience Center, Denmark.
- Dr. Denis Kurek from Centre "Bioengineering" RAS, Russia.
- Dr. Bogdan Donose from the University of Queensland / Advanced Water Management Centre, Australia
- Prof. Andrey Shukurov from Charles University in Prague, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Department of Macromolecular Physics, the Czech Republic.
- Mr. Dmitry Podkopaev from Moscow state university of food production, Russia.
- Dr. Wojciech Chrzanowski from The University of Sydney, Australia.
- Ms. Alpysbayeva Balausa from Laboratory of Engineering Profile, Kazakhstan.
- Mr. Filimon Andrei from INCDFM Bucharest, Magurele, Rumania.
- Dr. Mikhail V Shaleev from Institute for Physics of Microstructures RAS, Russia.
- Dr. Ilona Kopf from School of Chemistry/CRANN, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland.
- Ms. Raluca Gavrila from National Institute for R&D in Microtechnologies (IMT-Bucharest), Rumania.
- Mr. Reinier Oropesa-Nuñez from Center for Advanced Studies of Cuba.
Our heartiest congratulates to the winners! The winners will get Diplomas and reward points in the bonus program of NanoBOND Club!
NT-MDT wishes everyone further brilliant results!